TSI AeroTrak 7310 Remote Particle Counter - DISCONTINUED
The AeroTrak® 7310 Remote Particle Counter is a discontinued model. Its recommended replacement is the AeroTrak+® 7000 Remote Particle Counter.
Get a quote on the replacement product
We respect your privacy.
Want a quote with special pricing?
There are better deals to be had! Create an account with us or give us a call to learn more about account-specific pricing.
Create your account
Need an expert opinion?
Call us here
The TSI AeroTrak+® 7000 Remote Particle Counter Series is an upgraded model of this product. Learn more about this version here.
The TSI AeroTrak® Remote Particle Counter Model 7310 utilizes Ethernet (TCP/IP) or Serial Modbus RTU communications for Data Integration. The instrument can be powered over its Ethernet connection (Power-over-Ethernet) to simplify installation, or via a local power supply. Configuration can be done locally with a PC or via a web browser.
This particle counter can also store up to 3,000 sample records providing data redundancy. The instrument reports up to 4 particle sizes simultaneously and other key information such as laser current, background light level, date of the last calibration, serial number, and date of manufacture for easy warranty management.
Digital calibration allows for consistency when managing a large number of instruments. With the optional Temp/RH sensor, users can save cabling and powering a separate sensor into monitoring or building an automation system. The AeroTrak® Remote Particle Counter also includes an alarm output which allows its users to alarm locally from the particle counter.
- Continuous Particle Contamination Monitoring
- Pharmaceutical Clean Room Monitoring
- Medical Device
- Hospital Pharmacies
- In-Vitro Fertilization Facilities
- EU Tissue and Cell Directive
Features And Benefits
- Size range 0.3 to 10 μm
- 1 CFM (28.3 L/min) flow rate
- Up to 4 channels of simultaneous data
- Models available with continuous flow output
- Models available with 2-Channel 4-20 mA output
- Ethernet (TCP/IP) and serial Modbus output
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or local power
- 3,000 sample record storage
- Static or dynamic IP address (DHCP)
- Local or remote configuration via web browser
- RoHS Compliant
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Optional temp/RH probe
- Smallest remote particle counter in the market (0.3 μm @ 1 CFM)
- ISO 21501-4 compliant
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.